The objective of the Toolbox is to introduce and teach adult educators and managers how to:
- Improve their own teaching ability, with emphasis on using digital with their learners
- Use and adapt digital learning resources to meet the needs of their learners and increase their confidence in their own digital competences.
Below you will see 3 Guides, feel free to download and browse each unique guide for free!
GOOD PRACTICE GUIDE
The publication contains 12 good practices identified by project partners including, Belgium, Denmark, Latvia, Spain, Ireland and the UK.
The publication is accompanied by a guide containing 10 free tools/apps most useful for adult education, highlighting their strengths.
Good Practice Guide – EN
DIGITAL RESOURCES GUIDE
This Guide contains 10 free tools/apps most useful for adult education, highlighting their strengths.
- The selection criteria included:
- Those that covered more than one area of the Digicom framework
- Those that operated in several languages (especially those of the project countries)
- Those that specifically targets women, migrants or marginalized groups
- The guide also includes links to other projects highlighting tools to support adult education.
Digital Resources Guide – EN
TEACH DIGITAL TOOLBOX RESEARCH
This Guide research on the following topics:
- DIGITAL LEARNING – The importance of digital communication education in contemporary society
- DESKTOP RESEARCH – Use and value of digital tools in education
- PANORAMIC REVIEW- An organisation of the themes on which the selected documents focus facilitates the initial analysis
- GOOD PRACTICES – for adult teaching of digital competencies
- TEACH DIGITAL FOCUS GROUP METHODOLOGY
Toolbox – EN